- Birth Name: Marian
- Current Name: Zita
- Religious Name: Mary Zita
- Last Name: Hughes
- Mother's Name: Lillia (Walter) Hughes
- Father's Name: Simon P. Hughes
- Hometown: Le Mars, Iowa
- Entry Date: December 28, 1940
- Current Status: Deceased
- Death Date: November 4, 2008
Lewis School, Miner Co., S.D.
Sister Zita ministered at St. Luke’s Hospital in the dietary department and then in Housekeeping and E.K.G. departments for many years. Before formally retiring she worked as a volunteer at the information and reception desk. In 1998 she came to the Motherhouse in Aberdeen and then to Mother Joseph Manor in 2005.
St. Luke's Hospital, Aberdeen, S.D. (1943-1947), (1949), & (1964-1974)
Notre Dame Academy, Mitchell, S.D. (1947)
St. Mary's, Willmar, Minn. (1948)